ROME, Ga. — The Berry College track & field teams opened outdoor competition hosting the annual Victor Icebreaker Duals on Saturday, earning several strong marks.
- Kinslee Clevenger finished 8th in the women's 800m.
- Berry's Bethany Terpin earned a 6th place finish in the 1,500m.
- Distance standout Abby Carroll took 6th in the women's 5K.
- Mary Ashford Hyde finished 7th in the women's 100m hurdles.
- Lillian Hamman earned a top-5 finish in the 3,000m steeplechase.
- Kelley DeLacey and Elizabeth LaSelva went 3-7 in the women's pole vault.
- Genesis Leggett claimed first in the women's shot put with a toss of 12.07m. She also took first in the women's discus and second in the hammer throw.
- Also in throws, Alexa Bilsky took second in the javelin.
- CJ Stone took fourth in the men's 100m and 200m sprint events.
- Jordan Wilson placed top-5 in the men's 400m.
- Will Knowlton also earned a top-5 placing in the men's 1,500m.
- The Vikings dominated in the men's pole vault, going 2-3-4 with Tucker Smith, Mitchell Brice, Braden Jarvis and Ethan Caldwell placing top-5.
- Jed Woodward earned 3rd in the men's shot.
Berry will compete at the Southern Invitational in Birmingham on March 8.