BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — The Berry College men's and women's swimming & diving teams completed their final meet of the regular season on Saturday in a dual at Southern Athletic Association (SAA) rival, Birmingham-Southern. The men were edged 157.5-118.5 while the women fell 174-113.
- Newcomer to the men's diving team, Sage Costen, earned second place in the one meter diving events.
- Haley Brown claimed first in the 50, 100 and 200 freestyle events.
- Cali Filmer took first in the 100 butterfly while Josie Hadaway claimed first in the 200 IM.
- The Vikings went 1-2-3 in the men's 50 freestyle led by Michael Bemis who claimed first.
- Dylan White won both the 200 freestyle and 200 backstroke.
- Cole Beddingfield took the top spot in the 100 butterfly with a season-best time.
- Bo Dyar capped off the individual events, winning the men's 200 IM.
- Both the men's and women's 400 freestyle relay teams won their events. The four legs on the women’s relay were Brown, Bailey, Boyd, and J. Hadaway, while the four on the men’s team were Bemis, Nabavi, Parker, and White.
Berry will compete at the SAA Championships on Feb. 13-16.