HOWEY-IN-THE-HILLS, Fla. — A strong day two pushed the Berry College women's golf team to a fourth place finish at the NCAA Preview on Monday afternoon as the Vikings were led by Jorie Hodapp's first place finish.
The Vikings closed competition shooting a +23, 642 (327-315) to jump two spots and finish as the top Southern Athletic Association (SAA) member at the tournament.
- Hodapp shot a +2, 148 (73-75) for the tournament to tie for first alongside New York University's Arisa Kimura.
- Jumping four spots on day two to finish tied at 12th, Rachel Belanger shot a +11, 157 (80-77) to finish as Berry's No. 2 scorer.
- Tori Ramirez jumped 16 spots on day two to finish tied at 21st with a +15, 161 (84-77) total
- Loren Kim shot a +35, 181 (95-86) to finish at 72nd
- Taylor Anthony shot a +36, 182 (90-92) total to round out scoring at 73rd.
- Berry will compete at the MCC Intercollegiate tournament in Montgomery, Ala., on October 1st and 2nd.