|High School:||Mountain View|
|CC 5K||High School||2013||16:28.69|
|CC 8K||Berry Invitational||2015||26:58.07|
- Competed in five races and set one personal record.
- Clocked in at 26:48.9 at the Southeast Regionals, finishing with a new PR.
- Named to the SAA Academic Honor Roll.
- Competed in seven races, including two top twenty-five finishes.
- Finished 11th at the Watermelon Run 8k with a time of 28:11.3.
- Competed in the SAA Championships posting a time of 27:52.7, placing him 24th.
- Named All Region.
- Second Team SAA All-Conference.
- USTFCCA All-Academic.
- Competed in seven races with four top-twenty finishes, including two top-ten.
- Finished 16th at the Emory Dual 4 Mile with a time of 22:31 (9/1).
- Placed ninth with a time of 36:10 at the Big Peach Sizzlerr 10K (9/7).
- Set a personal record and placed 19th with a time of 26:58.07 at the Berry Invite 8K (10/17).
- Finished eighth at the SAA Championships with 27:11 (10/31).
- Competed in the NCAA Regional 8K and finished with a time of 27:10, placing him 28th (11/14).
- Named to the SAA Honor Roll and the Dean's list.
- Finished in the top-twenty three times, including one top-ten finish.
- Competed in all 8K races.
- Ran his first 8K at the Clara Bowl (8/31), clocking in at 28:31, while finishing second on the team.
- Achieved a 34-second personal best at the Rhodes Invitational (9/27), clocking in at 27:57.
- Helped the team to an eighth place finish at the South/Southeast Regional Championships (11/15), finishing 68th while posting an 8K personal record time of 27:29.
- Also competed in the Kiawah Island Half Marathon (12/14), posting a personal best time of 1:16:16 and finishing 11th.
- Attended Mountain View High School in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Lettered in cross country and track.
- Member of the 2013 GHSA 6A Cross country State Championship Team.
- Two-time all-county honorable mention.
- Has a 5K PR of 16:28.
- Four-year community service letterer.
- Earned three academic letters.
- Born in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Parents: Barbara and Bob Bevins
- On-campus job: Cross country and track columnist
- Major: Biochemistry