ATLANTA - The Southern Athletic Association (SAA) has announced the 2017 Fall All-Sportsmanship teams with six Vikings earning recognition.
The All-Sportsmanship honor is given to student athletes who exemplify the SAA's mission of emphasizing good sportsmanship and fair play amongst all competitors. This year, a total of 56 student-athletes among the league's eight full-time members and affiliate members received recognition.
- Men's Cross Country - Rhett Butler (Senior)
- Women's Cross Country - Alainna Chretien (Senior)
- Football - Tristen Cline (Senior, TE)
- Men's Soccer - Graham Wall (Senior, M)
- Women's Soccer - Michala Bibbins (Senior, D)
- Volleyball - Cyrena Bedoian (Freshman, S)